- Cobblefield Just Listed Properties for Sale
- Cobblefield Single Family Residential Properties for Sale
- Cobblefield Condos for Sale
- Cobblefield Townhomes for Sale
- Cobblefield Multi-Family Properties for Sale
- Cobblefield Land for Sale
- Cobblefield New Construction
- Cobblefield Historical Homes for Sale
- Cobblefield Homes with a Pool for Sale
- Cobblefield Foreclosure Properties for Sale
No current listings, please check back later.
Welcome to Cobblefield in Gainesville, FL!
Cobblefield is an energy-efficient community of 265 single-family homes on 120 acres of woodland, zoned for some of Alachua County’s best public schools.
The neighborhood was developed and built in the early 2000s by G.W. Robinson, a recognized pioneer in energy efficient home design. Homes range in size from 1,700 to 4,000+ square feet. Average sale price in 2021 was $529k.
All homes have access to the many neighborhood amenities and Florida-native green spaces, which are maintained with care and distinction.
Where is Cobblefield located?
Cobblefield is 9 miles from the University of Florida, with easy access to the I-75 exit at Newberry Road. The main entrance is at SW 8th Ave & SW 91st St.
You’re a short commute to UF, Shands, and other regional employers, and a stone’s throw from fun stuff like Kanapaha Botanical Gardens and Ginnie Springs.
For shopping and strolling, the neighborhood is ideally situated between Haile Village, with its renowned farmer’s market, Tioga Town Center, and shopping at Newberry Square.
What’s It Like Living in Cobblefield?
Cobblefield is a traditional suburban residential neighborhood with modern amenities. The community is organized into smaller subdivisions within the overall Cobblefield community, each with their own quirks.
The builders were careful in the way they placed homes to preserve as many trees as possible. The different amenities are connected by winding streets conducive to leisurely walks where you’re bound to bump into your neighbors.
Cobblefield is a 10 minute drive to Haile Plantation, with its walkable Village Center, restaurants, cafes, and weekly Farmer’s Market. Tioga Town Center in neighboring Newberry is about the same distance and offers a similar experience. For everyday needs, there is a Publix conveniently located at Haile Market Square.
Cobblefield Residents enjoy a host of amenities that complement an active, community-oriented lifestyle, including:
- Pavilion clubhouse
- Expansive kids playground
- Green spaces throughout
What Makes Cobblefield Special?
All of the homes in Cobblefield were built by G.W. Robinson, so the community has a coherent look and feel. Common areas and landscaping are maintained with care.
Beginning with their Cobblefield development in 1999, G.W. Robinson was the first home builder to bring an entire green home community to Gainesville, and among the first in the state of Florida. The home builder’s energy efficient home designs have been recognized by the US Department of Energy, particularly for hot-humid climates.
Another interesting thing about Cobblefield is that quite a few residents run businesses out of their home offices, from financial planners to entertainment production companies.
What to Do In/Around Cobblefield
Tucked between Haile Village and the Town of Tioga, there’s plenty of fun things to do nearby.
- Farmers Market at Haile Plantation: A social event as well as a source of fresh fruits, vegetables, artisan specialties and handicrafts.
- Movie Night at Tioga Town Center: Bring a lawn chair!
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens: Beautiful collection of Florida natives and exotics.
- Diamond Sports Park: Well-maintained facilities with concessions and lots of games going on at the same time.
- Archer Braid Trail: A partly shaded 6-mile bike path spanning Gainesville to Archer, great for biking to the farmer’s market in Haile.
Public Schools Zones for Cobblefield
- Elementary: Lawton Chiles
- Middle: Kanapaha
- High School: Buchholz
See more Gainesville neighborhoods zoned for Chiles, one of Gainesville’s premiere elementary schools.
Cobblefield Homeowners’ Association
The homes of Cobblefield have curb appeal, thanks to the pride of place of its owners and the Cobblefield HOA’s tireless work to keep everyone on the same page. Residents reap the benefits of a tidy, family-friendly environment, and are kept informed of neighborhood happenings with regular newsletters. That makes Cobblefield an exceptionally engaged community.
Interactive Map Search
Our website features the best Cobblefield real estate search for homes, condo, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official REALTOR®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
- Cobblefield Properties between $250,000 and $300,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $300,000 and $350,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $350,000 and $400,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $400,000 and $450,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $450,000 and $500,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $500,000 and $600,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $600,000 and $700,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $700,000 and $800,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $800,000 and $900,000 for Sale
- Cobblefield Properties between $900,000 and $1,000,000 for Sale
Curious about what’s happening in the Cobblefield real estate market? Sign up for a Cobblefield Real Estate Market Report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold!
At Rabell Realty Group, we believe that each and every home purchase, sale, and lease is unique and deserves a skilled touch. Located in Haile Plantation’s Haile Village Center, we’re a small, local real estate firm focused on providing our customers with consistent and outstanding real estate service.
We’re honored to be recognized as the Best Real Estate Agency in Gainesville in 2022 by the Gainesville Award Program. Each year, the awards go to small businesses that have achieved exceptional success in their local community and business category and are helping make the Gainesville area a great place to live, work, and play.
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!