Home Buyer's Guide & Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
- Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
Buyer's Guide to Gainesville, Florida Real Estate
When you're ready to buy a home in Gainesville, Tioga, Haile, Alachua, Newberry or the other surrounding areas, it's best to do some research and get help from a professional. There's a lot to consider when buying a home, whether or not it's your first time, and the Gainesville Realtors at Rabell Realty Group are experienced in every step of the process. At Rabell, you'll get a dedicated team member who is motivated to help you find the right home at the right cost (in the right neighborhood, near the right schools, etc.). We aren't happy until you're thrilled! So, here are some preliminary tips to buying a home in the North Central Florida region.
Seek Out Qualified Realtors in Gainesville, FL
You can buy a home on your own, but it isn't recommended. There's a lot of paperwork and intricacies that can be confusing for first-time buyers. But even if this is your second or third home purchase, you'll still want a trusted Realtor who has your best interests at heart. And once you find a Realtor, put him or her to work! Let your Realtor do the heavy lifting, like finding a home in the right school district or with the amenities you can't live without. In addition, a Realtor can help you find builders who will work with your situation and time frame if you are looking to purchase vacant land and build a home. Our Realtors are ready to start you on the right path of buying a home in Florida.
Once you have a Realtor in your corner, your work isn't over! You should stay active in searching properties and listings, but your Realtor can help by ensuring you're viewing the latest listings. Also, it's easy to get caught up in the present, but don't forget about the future. Take into consideration whether you might want to expand your family or a hobby that will require additional space. Also, consider whether the area around the home will be the site of future developments, which can raise or lower the resale value of the property. Your Gainesville Realtor at Rabell Realty Group can help you find the answers to all this and more. Contact us today and begin your home buying adventure.